Distributed System Integration & Performance Testing Library
Ducktape contains tools for running system integration and performance tests. It provides the following features:
- Isolation by default so system tests are as reliable as possible.
- Utilities for pulling up and tearing down services easily in clusters in different environments (e.g. local, custom cluster, Vagrant, K8s, Mesos, Docker, cloud providers, etc.)
- Easy to write unit tests for distributed systems
- Trigger special events (e.g. bouncing a service)
- Collect results (e.g. logs, console output)
- Report results (e.g. expected conditions met, performance results, etc.)
For detailed documentation on how to install, run, create new tests please refer to: http://ducktape-docs.readthedocs.io/
- Source Code: https://github.com/confluentinc/ducktape
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/confluentinc/ducktape/issues
The project is licensed under the Apache 2 license.