- IMPRS-IS & ELLIS Computer Science PhD Student, currently at the Explainable Machine Learning Group (University of Tuebingen). Supervisors: Zeynep Akata & Oriol Vinyals.
- Research Scientist Intern at Meta AI, Paris working on disentangled and out-of-distribution representation learning.
- Research intern at Amazon AWS Tuebingen
- Research intern at Vector with Prof. Marzyeh Ghassemi
- Research intern at Mila with Dr. Joseph Paul Cohen and Prof. Yoshua Bengio.
🤔 Most of my current work focuses on multimodal & contrastive representation learning as well as out-of-distribution generalization, with particular interests in zero- and few-shot learning.
📫 Reach me for collabs or just general questions here.