Android and iOS open-source GitHub Flutter client app
This project is a starting point for a Flutter application.
A few resources to get you started if this is your first Flutter project:
For help getting started with Flutter, view our online documentation, which offers tutorials, samples, guidance on mobile development, and a full API reference.
Development environment and tool chain
- Flutter version v1.12.13+hotfix.5
- Framework revision 27321ebbad
- Engine revision 2994f7e1e6
- Dart version 2.7.0
- Android Studio (version 3.5)
- Java version OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_202-release-1483-b03)
- Flutter plugin version 42.1.1
- Dart plugin version 191.8593
- Flutter i18n plugin
- Develop for Android
- Platform android-29, build-tools 29.0.2
- Kotlin version 1.3.50
- Develop for iOS and macOS
- Mac OS X 10.15.2
- Xcode 11.3
- CocoaPods version 1.8.4
Thanks for open source
- OpenHub An open source GitHub Android client app, faster and concise.
- fluttertoast Android and iOS Toast Library for Flutter.
- shared_preferences Wraps NSUserDefaults (on iOS) and SharedPreferences (on Android), providing a persistent store for simple data.
- webview_flutter A Flutter plugin that provides a WebView widget.
- connectivity This plugin allows Flutter apps to discover network connectivity and configure themselves accordingly.
- json_serializable, json_annotation Provides source_gen Generators to create code for JSON serialization and deserialization.
- dio A powerful Http client for Dart, which supports Interceptors, FormData, Request Cancellation, File Downloading, Timeout etc.
- intl Internationalization and localization support.
- provide A simple framework for state management in Flutter.
- flutter_cached_network_image Download, cache and show images in a flutter app.
- dart-event-bus An Event Bus using Dart Streams for decoupling applications.
- flutter_syntax_view A SyntaxView Widget which highlights code text according to the programming language syntax.
- flutter_statusbarcolor A package can help you to change your flutter app's statusbar's color or navigationbar's color programmatically.
- build_runner A build system for Dart.