A block module and local server for Snap! to interface with the Mindstorms NXT.
- A Mindstorms NXT
- Python 2.6+
nxt-pythonmodule for Python.
- Load Snap! in your browser window.
- Import the nxt.xml file.
- Connect your NXT to your computer via USB cable.
- In a command line, navigate to the directory where you are storing these files.
- As a root user, type
- The program should print something like
Now serving on port 1330.
#NXT stuff If you connect the sensors, connect them in the following configuration:
- Port 1 - Touch
- Port 2 - Sound
- Port 3 - Light
- Port 4 - Ultrasonic
- Based heavily upon the Python CORS server here: https://gist.github.com/2904124
- Thanks to the Snap! team for making this fairly easy to do