How to Contribute to this Project
Core team members
- Raimond García github | twitter
- Juanjo Bazán github | twitter
- Enrique García Cota github | twitter
- Alberto García Cabeza github
- Alberto Calderón github | twitter
- Maria Checa github
Code of conduct
The core team members and the project's community adopts an inclusive Code of Conduct that you can read in the CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md file.
Report an issue
The prefered way to report any bug is opening an issue in the project's Github repo.
For more informal communication, contact team members via twitter
Resolve an issue
Admins tag issues using two label related with collaboration availability:
PRs-welcome: issues labeled with PRs-welcome are well defined features ready to be implemented by whoever wants to do it.
Not-ready: with this label admins mark features or changes that are not well defined yet or subject to an internal decision. Is not a good idea to start implementation of these issues.
If you want to contribute code to solve an issue:
- Add a comment to tell everyone you are working on the issue.
- If an issue has someone assigned it means that person is already working on it.
- Fork the project.
- Create a topic branch based on master.
- Commit there your code to solve the issue.
- Make sure all test are passing (and add specs to test any new feature you've added).
- Follow these best practices
- Open a pull request to the main repository describing what issue you are addressing.
Working on your first Pull Request? You can learn how from this free series How to Contribute to an Open Source Project on GitHub
Other ways of contributing without coding
- If you think there's a feature missing, or find a bug, create an issue (make sure it has not already been reported).
- You can also help promoting the project talking about it in your social networks.
How to report an issue
- Try to use a descriptive and to-the-point title
- Is a good idea to include some of there sections:
- Steps to reproduce the bug
- Expected behaviour/response
- Actual response
- Sometimes it is also helpful if you mention your operating system, browser version and installed plugins.