First of all you need select correct repository for report issue. Consulo organization have more that 100 repositories. Please don't create issue in random repository.
If you can't describe issue - use our forum for speak with community.
If you want contribute code, you need setup IDE for it, visit Plugin-Development-Starter-Guide
Here you can found more information for each repository.
- consulo - main repository of Consulo organization on github. It contains Consulo platform code without any language implementations.
- consulo-spellchecker - contains spellchecker implementation.
- consulo-images - contains image support.
consulo-java - contains Java language implementation. Here you can report any problem with Java language, JVM debugger, etc.
consulo-dotnet - contains base api implementation for .NET platform. Here you can report problems with MSIL language, debugger, etc.
consulo-csharp - contains C# language implementation. Here you can report:
- any problem with C# language
- .NET debugger evaluation (but not problem with .NET debugger itself)
consulo-unity - contains Unity framework implementation. Here you can report:
- any problem with Unity related functional
- UnityScript language
Unity plugin have some specific repositories:
- UnityEditorConsuloPlugin - here you can found Consulo plugin for UnityEditor written in C#
consulo-nunit - contains NUnit implementation.
- consulo-nodejs - contains NodeJS, Mocha framework implementations.
- consulo-python - contains Python language implementation, and Jython, IronPython frameworks. Here you can report problems with Python language, debugger, etc.
- consulo-google-go - contains Go language implementation. Here you can report problems with Go language,debugger, etc.