Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Welcome to the v1.1.1-rc.0 release of containerd!
This is a pre-release of containerd
This is the first patch release for the
containerd 1.1 release. This
includes bug fixes related to CRI, image pull, and native snapshotter.
Fixes for working set memory calculation and privileged container creation.
Fix for a size validation bug with some registries which impacts the
CRI plugin and clients.
Fix for bug in layers containing large files.
Please see the changelog for full details.
Please try out the release binaries and report any issues at
- Brian Goff
- Derek McGowan
- Lantao Liu
- Michael Crosby
- Mike Brown
- Phil Estes
- 395068d Merge pull request #2377 from dmcgowan/release-1.1-set-rc.0
- 674c7ef Set rc.0 on version
- f31ff2e Merge pull request #2374 from dmcgowan/prepare-1.1.1-rc.0
- dcda690 Prepare 1.1.1-rc.0 release
- 5845981 Merge pull request #2376 from Random-Liu/update-cri-1.1
- d05461d Update cri plugin to v1.0.2.
- 2326b62 Merge pull request #2367 from dmcgowan/1.1-fix-size-validation-error
- 60448fe Fix invalid length bug with some registries
- 2e55c85 Merge pull request #2356 from cpuguy83/1.1_bump_continuity
- 7f5ed29 Bump continuity to fix copy files > 2^32 bytes
- f7da235 Merge pull request #2349 from Random-Liu/update-cri
- c0d46d3 Update cri plugin to v1.0.1.
- 01a0741 Merge pull request #2334 from dmcgowan/fix-missing-return-1.1
- 6d81933 Add missing return statement on pull unpack
- fb8f17f Fix vendor update for 1.1
- b99cd4a Merge pull request #2311 from crosbymichael/events
- 7c2f0f4 Correctly handle reading from events channel
Previous release can be found at v1.1.0
- github.com/containerd/continuity 3e8f2ea4b190484acb976a5b378d373429639a1a -> a60600ad77f38aaa70165825f61e2ea72e51c9b1
- github.com/containerd/cri v1.0.0 -> v1.0.2