Please sign in to comment.
Reorganized web page attribute data handling.
- Up to now the web browser used several fixed size arrays to hold the various types attribute data of the web page. This turned out to be way to inflexible for any non-trivial web page. Therefore now all attribute data is stored in a single buffer one after the other as they arrive from the parser only occupying the memory actually needed. This allows for pages with many links with rather short URLs as well as pages with few link with long URLs as well as pages with several simple forms as well as pages with one form with many form inputs. - Using the actual web page buffer to hold the text buffers of text entry fields was in general a cool idea but in reality it is often necessary to enter text longer than the size of the text entry field. Therefore the text buffer is now stored in the new unified attribute data buffer. - Splitting up the process of canonicalizing a link URL and actually navigating to the resulting URL allowed to get rid of the 'tmpurl' buffer used during form submit. Now the form action is canonicalized like a usual link, then the form input name/value pairs are written right into the 'url' buffer and afterwards the navigation is triggered. - Support for the 'render states' was completely removed. The only actually supported render state was centered output. The new unified attribute buffer would have complicated enumerating all widgets added to the page in order to adjust their position. Therefore I decided to drop the whole feature as the <center> tag is barely used anymore and newer center attributes are to hard to parse.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 309 additions and 447 deletions.
- +0 −2 apps/webbrowser/html-strings
- +0 −6 apps/webbrowser/html-strings.c
- +0 −2 apps/webbrowser/html-strings.h
- +78 −129 apps/webbrowser/htmlparser.c
- +3 −17 apps/webbrowser/htmlparser.h
- +221 −264 apps/webbrowser/www.c
- +7 −13 apps/webbrowser/www.h
- +0 −2 platform/apple2enh/contiki-conf.h
- +0 −5 platform/atari/contiki-conf.h
- +0 −5 platform/c128/contiki-conf.h
- +0 −2 platform/c64/contiki-conf.h
Oops, something went wrong.