The purpose of this repository is to store all the ContinuousPipe's Docker images. These images are used for internal services and for the application templates.
- Drupal 7 or 8
- eZ Platform 6.x
- General PHP
- Magento 1
- Magento 2
- Symfony - NGINX or Apache with PHP 5.6, 7.0 or 7.1)
We try to follow best practises when creating shell scripts and Dockerfiles.
To help aim for this, we use the following tools:
- shellcheck - checks syntax and best practises for shell scripts
- hadolint - checks syntax and best practises for Dockerfiles
- BATS - unit tests for bash scripts
- Integration tests using docker-compose and shell scripts
To run all of these tools, you can use the helper script in the project root: