This repository contains several examples that demonstrate using various features of Convergence.
- ruby, gem
- jeykll >= 3.9.x
- Convergence >= 1.0.0-rc.7
- Ensure development dependencies are installed for your platform.
- Copy the
src/config.jsas appropriate for your domain. The default assumes that a convergence server is running on
- Open http://localhost:4000
Alternatively, you can use Docker to build and run a container as shown below.
Building and Running the Container
To build the examples and associated docker container:
npm run build ./scripts/docker-build.sh
The container can then be run using:
If you need to modify how the container is run, simply copy the commands in the
docker-run.sh file and modify as required.
An easy way to get the convergence server up and running for the examples is launch the Convergence Omnibus Contianer:
docker run --name convergence -p "8000:80" convergencelabs/convergence-omnibus
master branch contains examples that work with the latest released version of Convergence. The
develop branch contains new / updated examples that work with the current version of Convergence that is in development and may or may not worth with the latest release version. If you are not developing Convergence you should probably stick with
Convergence Labs provides several different channels for support:
- Please use the Convergence Community Forum for general and technical questions, so the whole community can benefit.
- For paid dedicated support or custom development services, contact us directly.
- Chat with us on the Convergence Public Slack.
- Email email@example.com for all other inquiries.