A simple hello world plugin for Converse.AI. This is the resulting code for the Hello World (Simple) tutorial.
- Ensure you have an account with Converse.AI
- Converse.AI extensions run on Node.JS
v6.11.1on Alpine Linux so ensure your node development environment matches this setup. We recommend installing Node.JS via Node Version Manager (NVM).
- Install and Authorize Converse.AI CLI tool.
- Clone repo
- Initialize extension by running
converse-cli plugin initfrom your project root.
npm testfrom your project root to ensure everything was initialized correctly.
- Deploy the plugin to your Converse.AI account by running
converse-cli deployfrom your project root.
- If there are no errors, the plugin should be available under "User" in the left hand menu of the designer.