Release 3.3.3 (2018-02-14)
- Attribute error when empty IQ stanza is returned for vCard query
- In fullscreen view, sometimes a background MUC would come into the foreground
when a new message appears inside it.
CVE-2018-6591: Don't allow PEP bookmarks if
pubsub#publish-optionsis not advertised by the server.
In previous versions of converse.js, bookmarks sent to servers that don't
pubsub#publish-optionswere visible to all your contacts, even
though they should be kept private. This is due to those servers simply
pubsub#publish-optionsdirective and converse.js not checking
pubsub#publish-optionsis supported before setting bookmarks
More info here: https://gultsch.de/converse_bookmarks.html
- XEP-0382 Spoiler Messages (currently only for private chats)
- Listen for new room bookmarks pushed from the user's PEP service.
- Simplified the embedded usecase.
- No need to manually blacklist or whitelist any plugins.
- Relies on the view_mode being set to
- The main
converse.jsbuild can be used for the embedded usecase.
- Maintain MUC session upon page reload
- New API method
_converse.disco.getIdentityto check whether a JID has a given identity.
auto_reconnectis now set to
- New configuration setting allow_public_bookmarks
- New configuration setting root
- The view_mode setting now has a new possible value:
- Chinese (Traditional), French, German, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Ukrainian