Personal publishing platform for social blogging. Kinda like what blogs should have evolved into.
- Like Twitter and Facebook, it is a platform for both publishing and consuming content.
- Like Twitter and Facebook, there is no separate admin panel for publishing content. Just the simplicity and immediacy of the always present and inviting textarea for publishing. Maybe later also a bookmarklet like Tumblr.
- Like Twitter, meta-data like tags, mentions and replies can be present anywhere in the content and has no special interface elements, just syntax. Titles are optional and part of the syntax.
- Ability to repost, like and comment on external content.
- Like Facebook use the same textarea to accept any type of content?
- Like wikis, content is not temporal. Updates to content is equally important as new content. This mean showing recent activities on the site.
- Like popular blogging software, is built on LAMP, the least common denominator platform, to facilitate mass-adoption of self-hosting.