Azure CosmosDb LinqPad Driver
This is a LinqPad data context driver for Azure CosmosDb
Check out my blogposts on the making of the driver:
Download the binaries
Head over to the releases to download the binaries.
For a detailed description of the currently supported features, please refer to the project Wiki.
- Static datacontext driver that you can use if you have a prebuilt context using my context library
- Dynamic datacontext driver if you want to get started fast
- Querying CosmosDb document collections using LInQ with all the LinqPad integration that you like
- Running CosmosDb stored procedures
- Running CosmosDb UDFs
- Support for executing raw SQL queries in the raw SQL LinqPad window
- Support for executing raw SQL queries from the C# windows
- Support for setting the FeedOptions for the underlying queries
- Populating the SQL translation tab
Every idea, issue or improvement is welcome. If you want to contribute, join the discussions under the issues or read the Wiki on how to contribute and issue a PR.
Disclaimer and license notes
The driver is released under MIT license (check out the License file here in the repo).
Also see the source code for every indication of reasonable attribution.
I would like to thank all the people that helped me when I got stuck with the driver. Check out the discussions at StackOverflow: