Installs and configures Apache Ant
- Debian, Ubuntu, CentOS, Red Hat, Fedora
The following Opscode cookbooks are dependencies:
- default[:ant][:version] defaults to 1.8.2
- default[:ant][:home] defaults to /usr/local/ant
- default[:ant][:url] the download url for the ant binary zip
- default[:ant][:checksum] the sha256 checksum for the ant binary zip downloaded in the url
Simply include the recipe where you want Apache Ant installed.
Backwards compatible recipe for older users of the cookbook. Installs Ant, Ant-Contribs, and Ivy using your OS's package manager.
Installs Ant using the
ark resource and a URL for an Ant archive. Adds an $ANT_HOME to your environment.
ant::library LWRP to install optional Ant packages into the Ant installation's
- plugin support
- global config template - /etc/ant/ant.conf
License and Author
Author:: Seth Chisamore (email@example.com)
Copyright 2010, Opscode, Inc.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.