The personal website of Harshvardhan Pandit at https://www.harshp.com
If you're evaluating me or want to know more about me as a developer, I have a page describing myself here
Sections and Subdomains
Creative & Writing
- blog - Personal blog containing my thoughts, reactions, musings, and abstract tangents running around.
- stories - Short stories that I write. Inspired and derived from various day-dreams, inspirations, and thoughtful encounters.
- poems - Poetry as means of expressions. Sometimes I just feel the need to sing, and to write, and to tell. What comes out is poetry.
- articles - Thoughts and opinions about non-personal things such as politics, technology, love, friends, and everyday life.
- journal - Personal/Private/Public journal containing entries related to my daily life.
- lifeX - Life Experiments are something I do to make living exciting. I experiment with certain like the sleeping pattern, diets, calling people, time management, technologies to learn and a lot more. It's a great way to do and try things that I would otherwise have made excuses for citing lack of time. Know more about Life Experiments through a (quite good in my opinion) presentation based on a talk I gave on the topic.
- friends - the place for my friends where I keep my messages and gifts for them.
- hobbies - My hobbies are Books (Reading), Movies, TV Shows (Watching), Games (Playing), Photography. I keep a log of them with details such as duration, whether I completed it, how much did I like it, whether I recommend it, making lists, etc.
- finance - Personal finance management. Keeping track of expenditure, income, expenses, sorting it by tags and categories, creating budgets, bank accounts, etc.
Research / Dev / CompSci
- dev - A
devblog for posting and discussing development related technical issues. Contains code, deployment, and design related posts.
- brainbank - A repository to store all the ideas and projects that I find interesting to think about. Some of them remain as ideas, others graduate into pieces of code with functionality and then eventually into projects.
- research - My research related articles, publications, thesis, thoughts, and ideas.
- about me - A personalised About Me section with details ranging from personal hobbies to professional resumes.
- hosting: AWS EC2
- server/reverse-proxy: nginx
- server/application: gunicorn
- web framework: django/python3
- database: PostgreSQL
- cache: redis
- semantic ui
- highcharts (lifeX goals)
APIs & Services
- None as of now
v1 & v2
v1 & v2 - available in legacy branch
what has changed
- complete rewrite of code
- porting from python2.7 to python3
- change in functionality, models, database, structure
- introduction of automation and services / scripts