Skip to content
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
- Added an option to pass additional context to parent / child template with
- Added cloning of data object when rendering a template.
$each.parentValue to Each loop counters, to allow easy access to parent loop current index and value with nested loops.
- Added support for digits and underscores in tag and filter names.
- Added helpful error messages when defining or using tag or filter names containing invalid characters.
$each.parentLoop has been deprecated, and is replaced by
- Fixed an issue which could cause Each loop counters not to work properly with nested loops.
- Default view lookup function now looks for template paths relative to
include tag now support a Template instance as argument, and thus, are made available in client mode.
- Internal variable name changes.
_eachLoop is now
- Added client-side support.
- Added new
lookupPaths configuration option to add flexibility in nesting templates.
- Added support for block append and prepend.
- Various performance improvements.
- Added compatibility with node 0.8.x.
- Dropped support for node < 0.6.x.
Template#load doesn't invoke callback with raw loaded file data anymore.
- Corrected a bug that prevented Express'
view options to be correctly passed to Kiwi.
- Fixed rendering exception handling, which could cause Express to crash in certain conditions.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent cache to work properly in certain conditions.
- Corrected documentation.
createFilter functions to help extending Kiwi.