Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
pdf2htmlEX is available through several repositories, thanks to all the packagers!
- ArchLinux AUR by roentgen.
- Gentoo Overlay, gentoo-zh, mrueg or sunrise, by respective packagers.
- Homebrew Formula by Jamie Ly email@example.com
- Macports by Deepak Thukral firstname.lastname@example.org
- Windows win32 static by Steven Lee email@example.com
- Docker image - 1.23GB by Kim Lokøy firstname.lastname@example.org
- [Docker image (Debian) - ](https://hub.docker.com/r/bwits/pdf2htmlex/) by Bill W email@example.com
- [Docker image (Alpine) - ](https://hub.docker.com/r/bwits/pdf2htmlex-alpine/) by Bill W firstname.lastname@example.org
- Debian package by josch email@example.com
Run from Docker container is the easiest way to convert pdf file to html, which you don't need knowledge on how to compile and install pdf2htmlEX.
How to use this docker container to convert pdf file to html
Suppose you have a PDF file ~/pdf/test.pdf, simply running
docker run -ti --rm -v ~/pdf:/pdf bwits/pdf2htmlex pdf2htmlEX --zoom 1.3 test.pdf
would produce a single HTML file
Run the docker container as local command
alias pdf2htmlEX='docker run -ti --rm -v `pwd`:/pdf bwits/pdf2htmlex pdf2htmlEX' pdf2htmlEX -h pdf2htmlEX --zoom 1.3 test.pdf
For detail on how to install docker, please refer to https://docs.docker.com/installation/
For detail on how to run pdf2htmlEX, please read the wiki https://github.com/coolwanglu/pdf2htmlEX/wiki/Quick-Start
The old Ubuntu PPA has been deprecated. We are looking for a maintainer.
You can also build from source.