Android Multipicker Library (Images, Videos, Files, Audios, Contacts)
Makes it easy and simple to integrate "Attach that file" feature into your android apps.
Don't worry about various devices/OS variations.
Don't worry about out-of-memory errors.
Don't worry about creating thumbnails to show a preview.
Picking up any file for your app, and it's details.
Picking up audio files.
Code less for capturing images/videos/files
- Choose images from device or take a photo
- Choose videos from device or record one
- Choose files available on your device
- Choose audio files available on your device
- Choose a contact from the phonebook
- Works with almost all content providers
- Get all metadata about the media that you would probably need
- Similar code base to implement irrespective of Android version of device.
<dependency> <groupId>com.kbeanie</groupId> <artifactId>multipicker</artifactId> <version>1.1.31</version> </dependency>
See Wiki Pages for code snippets.
Try out the sample app if you want to test it out first.
- #60: Bug: resource leak found in strict mode
- Take picture/video with
- By default logs are disabled. Use
PickerManager.setDebuggable(boolean debug)to enable logging
- Fix for Xiaomi Devices when picking images/files
- Pull Request: #43
- #44: Crash when application label is not specified
- #37: Set Custom folder name
- #46: FileUriExposedException
- #48: Provider Conflict
- #50: Wrong file name for PickerUtils.java
- #56: If use ensureMaxSize with CameraImagePicker, unable to delete original photo
- #55: resultCode always return RESULT_CANCELED when configure CameraImagePicker to use internal app directory
- Fixed problem where for some files, mimetypes were not being properly set
Intent.createChooserimplementation Issue #33
- Added option for
CacheLocation.INTERNAL_APP_DIRfor saving files into application's internal storage.
Copyright 2016 Kumar Bibek
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
limitations under the License.