Current expression doesn't work on my machine by some reason.
$ xprop -root _DT_SAVE_MODE
_DT_SAVE_MODE(STRING) = "xfce4"
$ xprop -root _DT_SAVE_MODE | grep ' = \"xfce\"$'
I think we can use simpler expression to detect it that doesn't depend on grep and works for me.
Update ruby-launchy to 2.2.0.
= Launchy Changlog
== Version 2.2.0 - 2013-02-06
* Change XFCE detection to not depend on grep (copiousfreetime/launchy#52 -
* Suppress forked process output (copiousfreetime/launchy#51)
* Display help/usage if no url is given (copiousfreetime/launchy#54)
* Detect the fluxbox environment (copiousfreetime/launchy#53)
* Automatically detect 'http' url's if they are missing the 'http://'
* Update to latest project management rake tasks