- RactiveJS on the server-side
- Server-side RactiveJS data, templates, options, logic, etc consumable on the client-side (via Mustache-helpers)
- Based/uses on RactiveJS extensively.
- Uses Promises (by kew)
- Creates view based on RactiveJS' templating logic (mustache-like)
- Sub views, templates, and data are rendered/loaded asyncronously (kew.all)
- beforeCreate and afterCreate callbacks (Promise.defer.resolve)
Loads view/subviews from folder/directory
dir/template.html, dir/data.json, dir/partial.part.html (partials), dir/events.js (for client-side-parsing)
Data is overloaded with Mustache-helpers (Expression) to help/bridge Server-side-ractive to Client-side-ractive.
- Publish to NPM
- add tests
- add more example