The development contains:
- a set of monads and monad transformers for measuring a (possibly nondeterministic) algorithm's use of designated operations;
- monadically expressed deterministic and nondeterministic implementations of Quicksort;
- proofs of these implementations' worst- and average case complexity.
More details about the project can be found in the paper A Machine-Checked Proof of the Average-Case Complexity of Quicksort in Coq.
- Eelis van der Weegen (initial)
- License: Public Domain
- Compatible Coq versions: Coq 8.8 or later (use releases for other Coq versions)
- Additional dependencies: none
Building and installation instructions
The easiest way to install the latest released version is via OPAM:
opam repo add coq-released https://coq.inria.fr/opam/released opam install coq-quicksort-complexity
To instead build and install manually, do:
git clone https://github.com/coq-contribs/quicksort-complexity cd quicksort-complexity make # or make -j <number-of-cores-on-your-machine> make install
After installation, the included modules are available under