Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- coq-8.8.2-installer-macos.dmg 68 MB
- coq-8.8.2-installer-windows-i686.exe 159 MB
- coq-8.8.2-installer-windows-x86_64.exe 161 MB
- coq-8.8.2-opensource-archive-windows-i686.zip 375 MB
- coq-8.8.2-opensource-archive-windows-x86_64.zip 375 MB
- coq-8.8.2-reference-manual.pdf 2.28 MB
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
- The kernel does not tolerate capture of global universes by polymorphic universe binders, fixing a soundness break (triggered only through custom plugins)
- A PDF version of the reference manual is available once again.
- The coq-makefile targets
print-pretty-single-time-diffnow correctly label the "before" and "after" columns, rather than swapping them.
- The Windows installer now includes many more external packages that can be individually selected for installation.
Many other bug fixes and lots of documentation improvements (for details, see the 8.8.2 milestone).
Feedback and bug reports are extremely welcome.
Installers for Windows 32 bits (
i686), Windows 64 bits (
x86_64), and macOS are available. They come bundled with CoqIDE. The Windows installers also include the option to install a number of external packages.
Complete sources of the files installed by the Windows installers are made available, to comply with license requirements.