Join GitHub today
This log page is empty. Feel guilty and fill it!
After the CIW
- Emilio: Completed two projects started there the 08/06/2016
- Improve PR#185, fix some spacing inconsistencies between color and regular printer.
- Verified that mirror-core and HoTT can be added to coq-contribs. They have a few problems with trunk thou.
- Updated PR#145 to trunk, new PR#186
- Add preliminary META file to Coq, PR #187
- Tested performance with -flambda, no difference found with default options between 4.03.0 and 4.03.1+flambda. I couldn't get make to work with -O3 -unbox
- Misc work on patches and many discussions with people.
- Finish PR#180/181 in a satisfactory way.
- https://github.com/coq/coq/pull/185 Remove unused confusing print tagging functions. This is a first step of a larger cleanup.
- https://github.com/coq/coq/pull/180 Xml cleanup
- https://github.com/coq/coq/pull/181 Factor out serialization code.
- https://github.com/coq/coq/pull/184 Nits
- Adapted math-comp and PIDECoq to trunk. https://bitbucket.org/ejgallego/pidetop/src/?at=coq-8.6 https://github.com/math-comp/math-comp/pull/48
- Extraction's corner cases do not occur in Compcert
- Coq does not try to print "constant names" with the same qualification the user did input them. The Nametab still picks the shortest, non ambiguous, qualification.
- Submitted PR#178: Backport of the new universe checking algorithm to V8.5
- Moved coq-serapi to trunk. Note issues with serializing Genarg.
- Review PR#143 with Enrico.
- Submitted new version of PR#143 -> PR#179, seems ready.
- Review problems of PR#178 with Matthieu, seems he has some idea.
- Work on plugins/romega/ReflOmegaCore.v, making it robust to number structures where the equality is just an equivalence relation compatible with the operations.
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.