Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Next Coq Working Group
The next Coq Working Group will happen October 22nd and 23rd, from 10am to 5pm each day. We will be using video-conference equipment.
- In Paris, at Inria Paris, room A120 (ask Matthieu for more details)
- In Sophia, at Inria room ??? (ask Maxime for more details)
- In Rennes, at Inria room Corsica on Monday, Bréhat on Tuesday morning, Aix on Tuesday afternoon (ask Vincent for more detail)
It is also possible to connect from H323-compatible clients. If you plan to do so, please contact Maxime.
Video streaming is available on the YouTube channel
If you plan to participate, please add your name to the participants list below (especially if from outside Inria).
Matthieu Sozeau Théo Zimmermann
- SProp integration
- State-passing style CEP ?
- Build system
- Debrief 8.9 -> Release plan 8.10
- Benchmarks (see related issue)
- Vendoring policy [for example #8667]
- coqc vs coqtop
- Coq's CI and external projects' requirements (with the case of CompCert as an example, cf https://github.com/AbsInt/CompCert/pull/257). Théo Zimmermann
PRs that need to be discussed (possibly around a computer)
- https://github.com/coq/coq/pull/8700 what is going on in the definition save path, why do we have inversion of control there?