Clone this wiki locally
List of other pages stored on this Wiki.
- QuickSort: an implementation of quicksort in Coq.
- InductiveFiniteTypes or alternatively FixpointFiniteTypes.
- An other version of InductiveFiniteTypes not using nat.
- ListOfPredecessors for binary numbers.
- A proof of Lagrange's Theorem.
- A proof that there are not finitely many primes.
- SquareRootTwo: A very short proof that the square root of 2 is non rational.
- UntypedLambdaTerms: various data structures for implementing the untyped lambda calculus in Coq.
ExistsFromPropToSet: Existential implies Sigma for decidable properties on
- HandMul: A fun way of doing multiplication by hand
- Monads in Coq
- A short tutorial on extraction
- Math Classes: Mathematics using TypeClasses
- A discussion about Coq Style.
- A discussion suggesting preferring Set to Prop.
- What is the difference between Require Import and Require Export?
- Do objects living in Prop ever need to be evaluated? See PropsGuardingIotaReduction.
- A discussion about intensional equality.
- How should I organize large inductive proofs?
- How can use the module system effectively?
Threads to remove
- Another QuickSort: an implementation of quicksort in Coq using Program and definitions from the standard library.
- Information about Coq's source code.
- How do TypeClasses work?
- How can I build the CoqIDE under Mac OS X without X11
- How can I input unicode characters for Coq independently of my editor using XCompose (X graphical servers only) or the TeX input method (Unix systems).
- How can I avoid non-instantiated existential variables with eauto?
- What exactly does simpl do?
- How can I make Coq always print universes?
Threads to update/remove
- Resources for Coq Newbies
- How does the pattern match syntax work?
- How does dependent inversion work?
- When using
eapply, how can I instantiate the question marks?
- Why doesn't Coq support extension equality? (Why can't I prove
forall x, f x = g x) -> f = g?)
- Why can I eliminate False (a
Prop) when constructing a member of
- How does the fix tactic work?
- Why do I get "Error: Abstracting over the term ... leads to a term which is ill-typed" when rewriting with equalities?
- Where can I see other examples of formalization and verification?
- CoqIDE crashes in KDE. Help!