Coqtail is a library of mathematical theorems and tools proved inside the Coq proof assistant. Results range mostly from arithmetic to real and complex analysis.
Coqtail is now being developed and maintained at coq-community, where contributions are welcome! The present repository only exists for related, older, materials, please do not use it for development.
master is developed with Coq 8.11.0, which is its only requirement,
but the following git tags point to snapshots for different versions
of Coq, which should cover most versions from 8.5 to 8.11.
v8.6.1for Coq 8.5pl3 and Coq 8.6.1
v8.7.2for Coq 8.7.2
v8.8.2for Coq 8.8.2
v8.9.1for Coq 8.9.1
v8.10.2for Coq 8.10.2
v8.11.0for Coq 8.11.0
- see the new repository for Coq 8.12+
git checkout v8.10.2 if you want to use Coq 8.10.2. Note
that those tags are for backward compatibility only, there is no
intention of maintaining them as branches. Go to the
instead for development.
cd src; make should suffice. It uses a
which should also allow you to use coqide and proofgeneral with no
Developer's todo list
- prove linear and non-linear theory of ℂ is decidable (using Groebner basis)
Lemmas to prove:
- Mertens' Theorem for Complex numbers
- (expand this list to your wish)
- Use -Q instead of -R and fix the resulting loadpath problems
- Opam package for
- Check for commented lemmas (and admits)
- Remove useless "Require"s
- Check for admits (run "./todos.sh").
- Check for commented results (run "./todos.sh comments")