The CORAL Steering Committee has developed this list of development priorities:
- A complete overhaul of the usage statistics module
- A consolidation of the seven databases into a single database.
- Development of automated testing
- Switching the whole system database from MyISAM to InnoDB.
- Creation of functionality to support batch updating and deleting.
- Creation of functionality to be able to copy records. (this has been developed but not yet incorporated into the system).
- Splitting up the order request form between monographs and serials in order to capture different metadata that they use in their workflow.
- More integration with other ILS systems. Work on Koha integration continues. At a minimum, CORAL should be more integratable with other systems.
- More integration with other KBs.