Corda is an open source blockchain project, designed for business from the start. Only Corda allows you to build interoperable blockchain networks that transact in strict privacy. Corda's smart contract technology allows businesses to transact directly, with value.
The code present in this repository reflects the first version of the implementation of the Corda model for DLT technology. This first architecture version covers Corda versions 1 through 4 and continues to deliver on the promise of DLT for both the open source community and industry as a whole.
However, like all things, Corda must evolve to serve the more stringent needs of today. This is why the second (and current) version of the Corda Architecture can be found here and will form the basis of the Corda 5 release.
- Smart contracts that can be written in Java and other JVM languages
- Flow framework to manage communication and negotiation between participants
- Peer-to-peer network of nodes
- "Notary" infrastructure to validate uniqueness and sequencing of transactions without global broadcast
- Enables the development and deployment of distributed apps called CorDapps
- Written in Kotlin, targeting the JVM
- Read the Getting Started documentation
- Run the Example CorDapp
- Read about Corda's Key Concepts
- Follow the Hello, World! tutorial
- Project Website
- Mailing List
- Stack Overflow Tag
- Slack Channel
- Training Courses
Corda is an open-source project and contributions are welcome!
To find out how to contribute, please see our contributing docs.
YourKit supports open source projects with its full-featured Java Profiler.
YourKit, LLC is the creator of YourKit Java Profiler and YourKit .NET Profiler, innovative and intelligent tools for profiling Java and .NET applications.