cocos2d-x is a multi-platform 2D game engine in C++, based on cocos2d-iphone and licensed under MIT. Now this engine has been expended to iOS, Android, Bada, BlackBerry Playbook, Marmalade and desktop operating systems like Linux, WindowsXP & Windows7.
- iOS: stable, well tested on iOS 4.0 ~ 5.0 SDK.
- Android: stable, well tested on 2.0~3.1, based on ndk r5 ~ r7.
- Bada: stable on Bada SDK 1.0 & 2.0
- BlackBerry Playbook: stable, contribued by engineers working at RIM
- Marmalade: stable since cocos2d-x-0.11.0
- Windows: stable, tested on WinXP, Vista, Win7. Please upgrde the drive of your video card if you meet problems on OpenGL functions
- Linux: usable.