All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
This Change Log format is suggested by https://github.com/olivierlacan/keep-a-changelog/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md
7945407b - 2017-03-09
- Switch project page from tabs to collapisble panels
- An anchor tag in the url will now open the panel containing tagged content
- Add a satisfaction level on each panel header
dcb21c8e - 2017-02-22
- Upgraded to Rails 5
- Upgraded to Ruby 2.4.0
- Increased password complexity rules
- Minimum length of 8 characters for new passwords
- Added a password blacklist for commonly used passwords
- Users can once again change their repo_url, but only from http to https (or vice versa).
- Fixed redirects on login: If a user clicks login from a page other than the front page, they will be redirected back to that page after they log in.
- Added na_justification_required option for criteria, where a justification can be required for "N/A" selections.
- Added autogeneration script for criteria.md.
0.8.0 - 2016-04-19
- When accessing GitHub we now use the logged-in-user's token everywhere. This makes us much less susceptible to rate limit issues.
- Better data structuring for Criteria - this is an important data structure in the application, so it's better to handle that cleanly.
- Users can no longer change the repo_url (Admins still can)
0.7.0 - 2016-04-11
- Added criteria, including making site HTTPS a MUST, and adding 'future' criteria so we can add criteria later without making everyone lose their badge.
- Switched to using PostgreSQL everywhere, even in development; it's better to have development and production environments as close to the same as reasonably possible.
- Lots of code restructurings/simplifications
- Search in projects
fdb83380 - 2015-11-26
- Update gem nokogiri 22.214.171.124 -> 126.96.36.199 due to potential vulnerability as reported in CVE-2015-1819. We indirectly depend on the gem nokogiri, which is a HTML, XML, SAX, and Reader parser. This is turn depends on libxml2 and libxslt. A vulnerability was found (CVE-2015-1819), so we immediately upgraded, ran our regression tests, and pushed to production. It's not clear if this program was vulnerable, but it's much better to quickly fix the problem and be sure we've taken care of it (it would have taken longer to do the analysis!).
- "Alpha" milestone - End-to-end functionality. Can sign in/log in, enter project data, save and display it, and provide a badge
[0.1.0] - 2015-09-04
- Improved criteria
- Added initial version of Ruby on Rails Application
- Initial check-in of draft criteria and supporting information.
- Initial commit.