Libraries and tools
- etcdctl - A command line client for etcd
- etcd-backup - A powerful command line utility for dumping/restoring etcd - Supports v2
- etcd-dump - Command line utility for dumping/restoring etcd.
- etcd-fs - FUSE filesystem for etcd
- etcddir - Realtime sync etcd and local directory. Work with windows and linux.
- etcd-browser - A web-based key/value editor for etcd using AngularJS
- etcd-lock - Master election & distributed r/w lock implementation using etcd - Supports v2
- etcd-console - A web-base key/value editor for etcd using PHP
- etcd-viewer - An etcd key-value store editor/viewer written in Java
- etcdtool - Export/Import/Edit etcd directory as JSON/YAML/TOML and Validate directory using JSON schema
- etcd-rest - Create generic REST API in Go using etcd as a backend with validation using JSON schema
- etcdsh - A command line client with support of command history and tab completion. Supports v2
- etcdloadtest - A command line load test client for etcd version 3.0 and above.
- etcd/clientv3 - the officially maintained Go client for v3
- etcd/client - the officially maintained Go client for v2
- go-etcd - the deprecated official client. May be useful for older (<2.0.0) versions of etcd.
- coreos/jetcd - Supports v3
- boonproject/etcd - Supports v2, Async/Sync and waits
- diwakergupta/jetcd - Supports v2
- jurmous/etcd4j - Supports v2, Async/Sync, waits and SSL
- AdoHe/etcd4j - Supports v2 (enhance for real production cluster)
- cdancy/etcd-rest - Uses jclouds to provide a complete implementation of v2 API.
- maciej/etcd-client - Supports v2. Akka HTTP-based fully async client
- eiipii/etcdhttpclient - Supports v2. Async HTTP client based on Netty and Scala Futures.
- kragniz/python-etcd3 - Work in progress client for v3
- jplana/python-etcd - Supports v2
- russellhaering/txetcd - a Twisted Python library
- cholcombe973/autodock - A docker deployment automation tool
- lisael/aioetcd - (Python 3.4+) Asyncio coroutines client (Supports v2)
- stianeikeland/node-etcd - Supports v2 (w Coffeescript)
- lavagetto/nodejs-etcd - Supports v2
- deedubs/node-etcd-config - Supports v2
- edwardcapriolo/etcdcpp - Supports v2
- suryanathan/etcdcpp - Supports v2 (with waits)
- nokia/etcd-cpp-api - Supports v2
- nokia/etcd-cpp-apiv3 - Supports v3
- efrecon/etcd-tcl - Supports v2, except wait.
- gradle-etcd-rest-plugin - Supports v2
Projects using etcd
- binocarlos/yoda - etcd + ZeroMQ
- blox/blox - a collection of open source projects for container management and orchestration with AWS ECS
- calavera/active-proxy - HTTP Proxy configured with etcd
- chain/chain - software designed to operate and connect to highly scalable permissioned blockchain networks
- derekchiang/etcdplus - A set of distributed synchronization primitives built upon etcd
- go-discover - service discovery in Go
- gleicon/goreman - Branch of the Go Foreman clone with etcd support
- garethr/hiera-etcd - Puppet hiera backend using etcd
- mattn/etcd-vim - SET and GET keys from inside vim
- mattn/etcdenv - "env" shebang with etcd integration
- kelseyhightower/confd - Manage local app config files using templates and data from etcd
- configdb - A REST relational abstraction on top of arbitrary database backends, aimed at storing configs and inventories.
- scrz - Container manager, stores configuration in etcd.
- fleet - Distributed init system
- kubernetes/kubernetes - Container cluster manager introduced by Google.
- mailgun/vulcand - HTTP proxy that uses etcd as a configuration backend.
- duedil-ltd/discodns - Simple DNS nameserver using etcd as a database for names and records.
- skynetservices/skydns - RFC compliant DNS server
- xordataexchange/crypt - Securely store values in etcd using GPG encryption
- spf13/viper - Go configuration library, reads values from ENV, pflags, files, and etcd with optional encryption
- lytics/metafora - Go distributed task library
- ryandoyle/nss-etcd - A GNU libc NSS module for resolving names from etcd.
- Gru - Orchestration made easy with Go