Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- --public-ip allows specifying IP to publish in etcd. This helps with NAT traversal. Note that there's still no encryption so going across the WAN is risky without application level encryption. Thank you, @cusspvz
- Communication between client and server (for client/server mode) can optionally be encrypted by TLS. Also supports auth via client side certs.
- Docs for aws-vpc and gce. Thanks @robszumski and @MohdAhmad
- Ignore route to local ext IP in hostgw mode. Thank you, @lvlv
- Fix seg fault when aws subnet linked to main route table