Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Add logrotate 3.8.9 for properly rotating
- Enable audit and SELinux subsystems in the kernel, requires passing
selinux=1to the kernel to enable but this is of limited use, no SELinux user space tools or policies are included yet.
- Enable driver for Solarflare NICs.
- Add Secure Boot lockdown patch set to the kernel. Not yet supported by our boot process though.
- Enable NAT-based networking in
systemd-nspawn. This doesn't yet work out of the box, networkd configuration files need to be updated so docker's configuration doesn't conflict with nspawn's.
- Fix a networkd bug that impacted some
ixgbevfnetwork devices for Amazon EC2 HVM instances that support it. Amazon brands this as Enhanced Networking. As part of this change we disabled the Predictable Network Interface Names scheme on EC2 to ensure network interfaces remain named
eth1, etc. regardless of whether the
ixgbevfor Xen driver is in use. This may impact users who enabled this feature themselves on previous versions which would have named the device