Adobe AEM Brightcove Connector
This project integrates the Brightcove Video Cloud platform into Adobe Experience Manager (CQ5)
- CQ 5.5, 5.6, 5.6.1
- AEM 6.0, 6.1
- Components for Authoring Videos and Playlists
- HTML5 and Smart Player API Support
- Integrated Library Managment Console built on top of the Video Cloud CMS API
- New Content Finder Tabs for searching Brightcove Video Library
- Support for Multiple Accounts
Pre-compiled Content Packages can be found on the Releases Page
This project was generated from the com.cqblueprints.archetypes:multi-module Maven Archetype.
- Archetype background from CQ Blueprints
To compile this project you will need access to the Adobe and CQ Blueprints Maven Repositories:
The following Maven commands should be run from the Project Root directory:
mvn -Pauto-deploy-all clean install
- Build the services, view, and config packages and install to a CQ instance.
mvn -Pauto-deploy-view clean install
- Build the view and services packages and install to a CQ instance.
mvn -Pauto-deploy-services clean install
- Build the services bundle and install to a CQ instance.
mvn -Pauto-deploy-config clean install
- Build the config bundle and install to a CQ instance.
Specifying CRX Host/Port
The CRX host and port can be specified on the command line with: mvn -Dcq.host=otherhost -Dcq.port=5502
Using with VLT
To use vlt with this project, first build and install the package to your local CQ instance as described above. Then cd to
brightcove-view/src/main/content/jcr_root and run
vlt --credentials admin:admin checkout --force http://localhost:4502/crx
Once the working copy is created, you can use the normal
vlt up and
vlt ci commands.
Copyright (C) 2015 Coresecure Inc.
- Alessandro Bonfatti
- Yan Kisen
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
- Additional permission under GNU GPL version 3 section 7 If you modify this Program, or any covered work, by linking or combining it with httpclient 4.1.3, httpcore 4.1.4, httpmine 4.1.3, jsoup 1.7.2, squeakysand-commons and squeakysand-osgi (or a modified version of those libraries), containing parts covered by the terms of APACHE LICENSE 2.0 or MIT License, the licensors of this Program grant you additional permission to convey the resulting work.