Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
NOTE: On Windows systems, Corelyzer requires a 32-bit installation of Java.
Download one of the "Windows x86" installers here:
Corelyzer 2.0.4 release candidate 5 is now available. Changes:
- Fixed session saving issue that caused files to be saved in incorrect location
- On image import, only move existing sections downward if new section will overlap
- Prevent confirmation dialogs from popping behind main window
- Sign OSX/macOS application code to prevent "[allow Corelyzer] to accept incoming network connections?" prompt at every launch - should now appear once only.
- Check for updated version based on latest GitHub release
- Use native file selection dialogs where possible
- More flexible data import
- Sort auto-saved files by last-modified date (not alphabetical order)
Corelyzer 2.0.4 release candidate 4 is now available. Changes:
- Graph dialog (UI changes only):
- Draw graph borders at proper width for core images whose source images are Vertical in orientation
- Resolve crash when selecting an annotation in Modify Annotation mode
Corelyzer 2.0.4_rc3 is now available.