Campus Density v1.0
See here for an example of what a good README.md looks like.
An iOS and Android app for allowing students to track how many spots are left in the libraries, gyms, and dining halls on campus.
You will need required IDE or platform, version number to run the latest version of this app, which uses the following SDKs, extensions, packages:
- api name*
- Android API 27
- Android SDK Platform 27, Revision 3
Last updated 09/22/2018.
Dependencies & Libraries
- Example Library - Why we use this library
- Guava - a Google Library containing lots of helpful classes for Java. Most notably, immutable data structures (like ImmutableList) and EventBus, which provides a way for classes that do not have references to each other to communicate.
- Backend API Documentation - this is an external Apiary documenting the endpoints for our application.
- Name - Role
- Matthew Coufal - iOS Developer
- Raymone Radi - iOS Developer
- Andrew Xiao - Web Developer
- Kaushik Ravikumar - Android Developer
- Evan Welsh - Web + Android Developer
We are a team within Cornell Design & Tech Initiative. For more information, see our website here.