Last updated 05/09/2020
- Getting Started
- Dependencies & Libraries
A web app to help Cornell students plan their semesters.
To setup your environment, go into the root folder and run
yarn. Then, run
yarn workspace frontend start to start a development server for frontend.
If you need to work on firebase functions, run
yarn workspace functions build to compile your
This repository comes with multiple tools to ensure code quality, including a linter and a type checker. Please ensure that they are properly configured with your IDE or text editor. For text editor setup instructions, please visit Cornell DTI's developer website.
To maintain code quality, the
master branch is write-protected. To contribute, please work on your
changes in a new branch and then create a pull request into
master. When opening a pull request,
make sure you follow the pull request template. Better changelogs make the review process go quicker
and easier for everyone.
All contributed code is expect to follow the Style Guide.
Dependencies & Libraries
These should be installed automatically by
- React - a Facebook library for frontend, used for frontend UI.
- React-Redux - a library with bindings between React and Redux.
- Firebase - a serverless service for authentication, database, analytics, and more.
- React FirebaseUI - a simple sign-in component library for Firebase Authentication.
- React Calendar - a calendar component for React.
- React Color - a collection of React components for picking colors.
- Fuse.js - a client-side fuzzy-search library.
- React Toastify - a library for emitting toasts in React.
- React Confetti DOM - a library for triggering confetti blasts
- React Modal - a library for displaying accessible modal dialog components
- React Beautiful DND - a library for drag and drop lists
To find the specific version used of each dependency, see package.json.
Check our wiki to see all our documentation.
- Alice Zhou* - Product Manager
- Justin Tran* - Front-end Developer
- Kevin Li* - Back-end Developer / Designer
- Gautam Mekkat* - Back-end Developer
- Matthew Epstein - Product Manager
- Vivian Shiu - Designer / Design Lead
- Jessica Hong* - Back-end Developer
- Michael Xing - Front-end Developer / Technical Product Manager
- Michelle Park - Designer
- Sam Zhou - Front-end Developer / Developer Lead
- Megan Yin - Front-end Developer
- William Evans* - Back-end Developer
- Pinxuan Huang - Front-end Developer
- Peter Wu - Front-end Developer
- Jason Tung - Back-end Developer
- Ishika Jain - Front-end Developer
* Former Contributor
We are a team within the Cornell Design & Tech Initiative. For more information, see our website.