LightBulb is a machine learning framework written in C++ which focuses on unsupervised learning.
- Basic supervised learning (Gradient descent with multiple extensions like RMSProp)
- Evolutionary algorithms (including Coevolution)
- Reinforcement learning (DQN and Policy Gradient learning)
- LightBulbApp as integrated GUI for LightBulb
- Serialization for saving and loading networks and learning process
LightBulbExample is a demo project which uses LightBulb to demonstrate some basic learning examples like learning Pong or TicTacToe.
Just download the binary from the v0.1 release.
Linux & Other
You can use cmake to build LightBulb and LightBulbExample:
Dependencies of LightBulb are:
- wxWidgets (v3.1) (Read how to install)
mkdir build cd build cmake .. make example/LightBulbExample/LightBulbExample
Read more about building.
An AI which learned to play pong with the help of coevolution.
An AI which learned to play pong with the help of DQN.
Screenshots of the LightBulbApp:
Getting started for developing.
Examples & Tutorials
There are currently four examples which cover the basic usage of LightBulb.
LightBulb is fully documented.