Naughts and Crosses - LuaController for Minetest
Create a game of Naughts and Crosses
- 100x LuaController (mesecons_luacontroller:luacontroller)
- 19x Button (mesecons_button:button_off)
- 81x Lightstone (mesecons_lightstone:lightstone_blue_off)
- 200x (approx) Digilines Wire (digilines:wire_std)
- Place 9 LuaControllers for each player (see button_controller.lua)
- Place 1 LuaController for the reset button (see reset_controller.lua)
- Place a Button in front of each of the button controllers and the reset controller.
- Place 9 LuaControllers for each of the 9 displays (see display_controller.lua)
- Place a Lightstone in front of each of the display controllers
- Connect everything with Digilines Wire
- Prevent player from changing already selected position
- Winner detection
- Does this README need improvement? Go ahead and suggest a change.
- Found a bug, or need help using this project? Check the open issues or create an issue.
This module is open source, so it's distributed freely. If you find it useful then I ask not for your wealth, but simply to spare your time to consider the world we share by watching Earthlings, a multi-award winning film available to watch online for free. A must-see for anyone who wishes to make the world a better place.