Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock - LuaController for Minetest
Create a game of Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock
- 12x LuaController (mesecons_luacontroller:luacontroller)
- 11x Button (mesecons_button:button_off)
- 3x LCD (digilines_lcd:lcd)
- 1x Player Detector (mesecons_detector:object_detector_off)
- 20x (approx) Digilines Wire (digilines:wire_std)
- 10x (approx) Mesecons Wire (mesecons:wire)
- Place 5 LuaControllers for each player (see button_controller.lua)
- Place 1 LuaController for the reset button (see reset_controller.lua)
- Place a button in front of each of the button controllers and the reset controller.
- Place 1 LuaController for the game logic (see game_controller.lua)
- Place 3 LCD screens, and name them: player1_display, player2_display and vs_display
- Connect everything with Digilines Wire
- Place a Player Detector and connect it to the game controller using Mesecons Wire
- Does this README need improvement? Go ahead and suggest a change.
- Found a bug, or need help using this project? Check the open issues or create an issue.
This module is open source, so it's distributed freely. If you find it useful then I ask not for your wealth, but simply to spare your time to consider the world we share by watching Earthlings, a multi-award winning film available to watch online for free. A must-see for anyone who wishes to make the world a better place.