Death By Meeting
These days the office jungle is filled with traps called meetings. Once you fall for them, you are trapped in a time wasting black hole. Hey, not all meetings are bad. But a finding a balance between deep meaningful work and the distraction of meetings is key to have a healthy work spirit.
Death By Meeting is a fun way to pay attention to this balance.
How does it work
- Each time you enter a meeting hit the start button. The timer wil start and you will slowly progress until doom.
- Alternatively you start once you lose attention in a meeting and you don't longer know why you are there.
- Once the meeting ends (hallelujah) you hit pause.
- Repeat during the day
- Once you hit the limit you are done, wasted. Learn to say no and try again tomorrow.
For Flutter Create I have set the limit to 2 minutes. If needed you can change the variable _limit in main.dart to a lower number (in seconds)
To keep the file size low some possible features where not possible:
- Ability to define your own time limit - DONE
- Ability to reset before reaching the end of the timer - DONE
- Share option to Twitter - DONE