63 lines (44 sloc)
v0.8 - 21 January 2019
v0.7 - 26 July 2018
- Improvements to display for restart backoff
- Fix a race condition affecting daemon restart (Richard Musiol)
- Dependency updates and build improvements
v0.6 - 13 April 2018
- Modd now has a built-in shell interpreter, which is used to execute commands
by default. This means modd.conf files should now be fully portable.
- Subprocess execution has been revamped. We now send signals to process groups
on all platforms, which fixes issues with runners that don't pass signals on
to children (notably
- Deprecate the
exec shell variant. This is no longer needed now we have a
- Add support for PowerShell on all platforms.
v0.5 - 17 November 2017
- Ensure that emitted relative paths start with "./"
- Minor bugfixes and updates
v0.4 - 28 September 2016
- Comprehensively reassess how we deal with paths and symlinks.
- Add escaping for @ in commands.
- Updates to docs and minor fixes
v0.3 - 8 April 2016
- Add an "indir" block option to control the execution directory for a block.
- Fix some formatting issues in notifications (thanks @stereosteve).
v0.2 - 11 February 2016
- Modd no longer exits when there are script errors on first run. Instead,
blocks with errors will be progressively started when there are applicable
- +onchange option to prep commands tells modd skip execution on startup, and
run only when there's a detected change. (thanks Thomas B Homburg
- @shell magic variable to switch the shell used to execute commands. Current
options are "bash" and "exec". (thanks Daniel Theophanes
- Modd now uses an exponential backoff strategy for daemon restarts (Josh
Bleecher Snyder email@example.com)
- Bugfix: Fix a format string issue that could cause some program output on the
console to be corrupted. (thanks Yoav Alon firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Windows support - thanks to @mattn for getting the ball rolling
- Fix a serious bug that prevented recursive watching on Linux
- Show full, variable expanded commands in logs
- Use slash-delimited paths throughout, even on Windows
- Properly handle CRLF line endings in config files
- Many, many small bugfixes and improvements