A collection of algorithms and visualisation tools related to space-filling curves.
binvis.io for my more recent interactive binary visualisation toolSee
The following traversals of all points in a space are supported (some are true space-filling curves, some are not):
- hilbert: Hilbert curve
- natural: A natural-order traversal of all points, where each co-ordinate is simply treated as a digit.
- zigzag: A traversal of all points that zig-zags to ensure that each point differs from the previous point by a unit-offset in only one dimension.
- zorder: Z-order curve
- binvis: Visualize binaries using space-filling curves.
- colorswatch: Creates a swatch with a visual breakdown of the colours contained in a specified image.
- cube: Outputs a POV-Ray definition file for drawing 3-dimensional curves.
- drawcurve: Generates two dimensional lines-and-vertexes drawings of space-filling curves.
- gray: Prints a bit representation of the Gray codes of a specified bit width.
- testpattern: Projects a 3-dimensional traversal of the RGB colour cube onto a specified two-dimensional curve.
Development on Scurve is usually spurred along by posts on my blog. Some of scurve's features are documented and illustrated in the following posts: