How to get started with anyandgo?
$ [sudo] npm install -g anyandgo-cli $ anyandgo init mynewproject $ cd mynewproject $ npm install && bower install && grunt
The MEAN Framework that doesn't suck.
What is the MEAN stack? Read More
The acronym stands for:
- (M)ongoDB – a noSQL document datastore which uses JSON-style documents to represent data,
- (E)xpress – a HTTP server framework on top of Node,
- (A)ngular – as you know, the JS framework offering declarative, two-way databinding for webapps and
- (N)ode – the platform built on V8’s runtime for easily building fast, scalable network applications.
Where is yeoman? See generator-anyandgo
Facts about this implementation:
- Started from basic generation
- Jade template engine
Front end assets: