Poort: The quick gateway.
Poort is a bundle of best-practices to quickly build web gateways.
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: http://documentation.creeer.io/poort/
- Source-code: https://github.com/corverdevelopment/poort/
A quick example:
# -*- coding: utf-8 -*- from __future__ import absolute_import, division, print_function from poort import Gate, Request, Response gate = Gate() def application(environ, start_response): with gate(environ): request = gate.request if request.path == '/': response = Response('Hallo world!') else: response = Response('Whoops, not found.', status=404) return response(request, start_response)
- Gate, which provides a simple getter/setter interface for local variables.
- Request, a very simple object containing all the information about the request.
- Response, a versatile but simple object that can respond to the requester.
Poort is written and maintained by
A full list of contributors can be found in GitHub's overview.