Repo for ideas, data, and code to help with disaster relief.
Currently links to Disaster Relief Apps are stored in links.json.
Setting up for development
Note: you will need
npm installed first.
The easiest way to install
node.js is with nave.sh by executing
[sudo] ./nave.sh usemain 0.10
Clone the repo, enter the directory and type:
$ npm install $ [sudo] npm install bower -g $ bower install $ npm start
You should now be able to access the server here:
- All server files live in the
- Controllers live in the
- General app config lives in the
- Try to use npm where possible, record dependencies in
package.jsonor use the
- All frontend files live in the
- Angularjs components are split up in to
- Inside each feature can be controllers, services, styles and views related to that specific feature.
- Each feature may include an
init.jsfile to initialize routes and services.
- Genenic styles & services can live in
- The main angular app config lives in
- The layout file is rendered in jade and passes session and user info from the backend to the frontend. This lives in
- Try to use bower where possible, record dependencies in
bower.jsonor use the
- Other 3rd party code can live in