Django Video Platform
A video management workflow based on Amazon Web Services
- A Cup of Coffee (For Now)
Add "video" to your INSTALLED_APPS setting like this::
INSTALLED_APPS = ( ... 'video', )
Add AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID and AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY to settings.py for Boto if you haven't already.
Include the video URLconf in your project urls.py like this::
python manage.py syncdbto create the video models.
Start the development server and visit http://127.0.0.1:8000/admin/ to manage your videos (you'll need the Admin app enabled).
What is Working:
- Importing of Pipelines and Listing videos in Buckets.
What is Needed:
- Status monitoring for transcoding jobs
- Video player HTML generation
- Uploading directly from browser
- MUCH better documentation
- Remove References to original project