A very opinionated, lightweight, version of HTML5 Boilerplate with conditionally-loaded polyfills and an opinionated CSS reset for firing up web projects in no time.
Boy comes with a handy project launcher so you can spin up a Boy boilerplate with all the relevant files pulled freshly from this repo:
$ npm i -g boy $ boy foo
- A lightweight/2-space batch of HTML5 Boilerplate features
- Minified and sourcemapped reeeset (opinionated Normalize.css for the real world)
- Polyfills for IE8 and below a la
- Empty/valid package.json for quick
npm install --save-devs
.gitignorefor Node, Bower, and Sass
Modernizr isn't included by default for a few reasons.
- I very rarely actually use Modernizr.
- You should create your own custom build of Modernizr and put it at the bottom of the document if possible. Read Paul Irish's comment on it.
@supportsis going to be here soon.