Plonesocial.suite is an integrated set of social business add-ons for Plone.
plonesocial.suite provides a full microblogging solution, including activity streams, user profiles and follow/unfollow functionality.
This package is targeted at end-users and integrators.
This is the integration package for all the various plonesocial.* packages into a single consistent user experience that's easy to install.
Add the plonesocial.suite egg to your buildout:
[instance] eggs = Plone plonesocial.suite
Run the buildout.
Install "Plonesocial Suite" via the Quickinstaller.
If you need some demo content to play with, you can run the "Plonesocial Suite (demo)" profile from GenericSetup.
Plonesocial consists of:
- An out-of-the-box social business experience integrating all of the plonesocial.* packages. If you're an end user, this is what you're looking for. It installs and integrates all of the following components automatically.
- Status updates.
- Lists content changes, discussion replies, and status updates.
- Follow/unfollow of users.
- Favoriting of content. Planned.
- Developer buildout. Not a Python package. Intended for Plonesocial developers only.